We will be live streaming our Sunday services and use Zoom video conferencing for Care Group meetings while social distancing requirements are in effect. You can live stream Sunday's service here.
If you would like to get connected to a Care Group drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will protect our most vulnerable, pursue people relentlessly, develop creative solutions that meets spiritual and physical needs, and while supporting social distancing, we will think beyond our four walls. In short, we will continue to be the Church!
Services are cancelled for March 15. We continue to monitor local and state officials recommendations. New data is coming in all the time. We want to do our part to help limit the spread of this virus. It is highly contagious and spreading at an unprecedented rate. We will look for ways to maintain connection and will leverage technology where ever possible.
We will post tomorrow's sermon by 10:30 am here so you can worship at home.
If you have needs that arise during this time, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We will have a conversation Sunday each service about the steps will are currently taking and other options we are considering. As part of setup we will disinfect common surfaces and will not be offering food prepared at home. With that said, we will be cancelling family dinner for this month.
We are carefully and closely monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Like you, we take this very seriously and want to assure you our #1 priority is the safety and well-being of everyone who attends services at Mission Ridge. We are paying attention to recommendations from the CDC and local and state officials here in Montana.
We are taking every possible precaution to make sure everyone who comes to worship or participates in any activity here is safe. As of now our Sunday services will continue as planned. Here’s what you need to know when you come:
- All items used in the Ridge Kids classroom will be wiped down and sanitized, before and after service.
- All of our restrooms have plenty of soap and water. We should all follow the recommendation of washing our hands regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds. Which is one of the most effective ways to combat the spread of any virus.
- We recommend fist bumps or elbow bumps, or just a gracious smile right now.
- Our communion is always served in non-reusable plastic cups and those preparing it wear gloves. All of our trays are cleaned and sanitized before use. We will be updating our process of distributing crackers — crackers will now be served individually to each user instead of being served on a tray.
- All of our staff and volunteers will wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer while serving. Any staff or volunteers who feel sick will not be allowed to serve in any capacity and will be encouraged to stay home.
- As usual, we will not be passing the offering, but will make the offering box available as you leave. You can also give through our Church Center App or online by visiting our website.
- If you are unable to attend service due to health reasons, we provide a recording of our services online through our website.
That’s what we are doing here at Mission Ridge. Here are some things you can do:
- If you or another member of your family isn’t feeling well, stay home and watch our services online.
- If one of your children isn’t feeling well, please keep them home until they are illness-free and fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- Wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds, and avoid touching your face.
We realize these are uncertain days for everyone, but one thing we are certain of: God is a Sovereign God and He is watching over us and will get us all through this (Psalm 37:25). The Bible reminds us, “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control” (2 Timothy 1:7).
Encourage your unchurched friends and family members of all the above and bring them with you to Sunday.
See you Sunday.